Tuesday 6 May 2014

Bookish events

Last week, I was at the Spindrift launch. Peter Reason read several extracts from the book and there was plenty of lovely food and drink. It was a really good launch.

 
Straight after the Spindrift launch I did a reading at the wonderful Novel Nights which went really well. First ever outing for an extract from the novel in progress.

On the Friday night I went to see Andy J Williams doing a gig at the Louisiana which was very good. Recommended.



Yesterday, after a very disappointing visit to the food fair (it just wasn't very good) I was at The Birdcage for Small Stories. Which is a hugely enjoyable evening of story. Last night there were ten writers and they tell me that they are inundated with requests. So I'm very happy they gave me the chance to read. I read my short story "Le Sacre du Printemps".




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog